- The most effective way of reaching out to people from our industry.
- The association will publish newsletters that will inform the overall progress of the industry to members periodically.
- Members can advertise in the news letter and share information of their products.
- Newsletters will carry interviews of reputed architects and other successful entrepreneurs, who are willing to share their views on expectation from the industry.
- It will be designed to keep the furniture industry informed of the latest developments in the business.
- It will carry information on the activities of the association, its partners and members.
Training and Seminars:
The Association will organise trainings/seminars for the members to remain competitive in business. Training can be given to update our esteemed members about issues like technological advancements, design trends etc.
- AFMT Directory will be an effective tool to project profiles of our members before related industries, other business houses, developers, design community, embassies and trade commissions.
- It will also help members to locate other manufacturers, traders and importers for sound business growth.
Furniture & Furnishing Fair:
Exhibitions are a one point b2b platform. These should be affordable to every member. The association will liaison with various event organisers to get preferential rates for members of the Association at fairs and exhibitions.
Educational and Trade Trips:
The association on behalf of all its members will organise event related and educational trade trips to different parts of the world.
AFMT can be a single body to interact with foreign companies and other international trade organisations who wish to know about our industry.
Foreign Trade Investments and Joint Ventures:
- AFMT aims to facilitate the dialogue between international companies and the local furniture industry for potential trade investments, joint ventures and matters concerning the international furniture industry.
- Interactions with global players will provide a boost to our members to engage in business exchange with the overseas counterparts to expand our members' business contacts and familiarise with international markets.
Fair Taxation Policies:
- AFMT as an entity would approach the government to demand a non based taxation policy.
- Every industry is ruled by a different taxation policy. Furniture industry pays more whereas other industries pay less.
- With the collective strength of our association, AFMT can confer with the government to be fair and introduce a single tax policy.
At AFMT, we offer an open forum to members to share their thoughts and views on improvement related to trade vis a vis the group and the outside world.